Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thoughtful Big Brother

Right after Hallie's shower, we headed to Owen's 2nd birthday party!!!  It was a FABULOUS Muppets party--Jolene truly outdid herself yet again!  All of the details were adorable and appreciated :)  Graham got a special goody bag since he was too little for the prizes she picked out for the bigger kids.  He took to Kermit right away!  I laid Graham down pretty much when we got home, but forgot Kermit.  Jackson ran him up to me (his own idea) and said he wanted to make sure Graham had Kermit to snuggle with.  SO SWEET!!!  I know the sibling love would have been sweet no matter the genders of our children, but I could not be happier with my two sweet boys :)

1 comment:

  1. I love when my boys are sweet to each other. You will find that happening less as they get older... I'm glad Graham loves his Kermit too. Owen can't go anywhere without his Kermit.

    ReplyDelete