Thursday, March 28, 2013

Celebrating Teachers and Hanging with Friends

Yesterday we went to Roycemore for the Celebration of Dedication and Excellence.  Each year, the whole school gathers to celebrate all of the teachers!  There was a really nice slideshow that showcased each teacher.  After recognizing all of the teachers, there was a special segment for the teachers and staff that had reached certain milestones (5 years, 10 years, etc. all the way up to my dad who has been there for 44 years!!!)
It was so fun going "back to school" since many of my teachers are still there!  My fourth grade teacher has been there for forty years!!!  Jackson sat so nicely with my mom in the audience, but Graham and I had to get up and move to the back of the room because he was a bit excited to be there...and was letting everyone know that :)
We hung out in Bampa's office for a bit and Dad took this opportunity to pull out a good ole' history book and show Jackson some pictures of the American flag (he's obsessed!!!).  These books are so familiar to me... :)
After lunch at Herm's, the boys and I headed out to meet Cassie and Zoey!  Zoey was born in September, but I haven't had a chance to meet her yet!!!  She is just adorable!  I love looking at her and Graham together!!!
Sweet Baby Girl :)  It was SO nice to catch up with Cassie--we haven't seen each other in FOREVER, and chatting on the phone is just tricky these days.  It was a really fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment