Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Un-Official Start to Fall!

This is SOOO true!  We didn't quite cover all of these fun things, this weekend, but we did have sweatpants and sweatshirts, football, chili, pumpkin treats, and cool weather!
 Look at this snuggliness!!!  Super exciting to pull out some cooler-weather clothes!  Graham was wearing a super cute hoodie on Saturday, and once he was all swaddled, this is all that showed :)
 Jackson put together this awesome combination while playing...
 ...and then he wanted the dinosaur to eat the camera!  Of course!
 The Bascoms came over to hang out and we got to do lots of our favorite things we share: watch football, bake and eat pumpkin treats (pumpkin whoopie pies and pumpkin pie crescents), snuggle babies, and catch up :)
 Could these two be any cuter???
 My newest kitchen helper!  Don't worry, I know all about Bumbo safety, and I was right at the island the whole time (except taking this picture)!
He really liked hanging out and watching me cook!  However, the next night I tried it, and he wasn't too excited.  I think he has to be in just the right mood at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment