Friday, February 22, 2013

Welcome Baby Mary!

 We got to meet Miss Mary Eloise Bascom when she was just NINE days old!!!

Unfortunately, she was born during the yucky cold and flu season, so visitors were restricted at the hospital :(  But, that just meant we all got to go for one of our favorite Bascom/Smith Family Playdates!!!
 The boys and I drove out and hung out for a bit before David went to pick up Josh who took the bus out from the city.  The guys picked up pizza to go with the salad and fruit I brought for dinner.  Dinner was YUMMY!  Sarah and I escaped after dinner to run a couple of "errands" to Carters and Osh Kosh while the guys held down the fort. 
I made this DELICIOUS Salted Caramel Cheesecake for dessert, but I scarfed down my piece, so I could get in a few snuggles with this sweet little girl!  I can't wait to get back there to her :)

Three babies down, at least four to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment