Friday, January 25, 2013

Rub a Dub Dub, Happy Graham in the Tub

This face makes me want to just let him have a bath all day long!  Seriously, there hasn't been a mood yet that a bath couldn't turn around for Graham :)  I ordered him this awesome bath seat, and I really don't worry about him in the tub, especially when he takes a bath with Jackson, which is most nights. It's called the Dream Baby Bath Seat, and we all are in love!  I can't believe I didn't have one for Jackson!  It definitely suctions well to the bottom of our tub, and Graham happily splashes and reaches for toys. 
 Two bugs in a tub :)
 CHEESE!
 And, here is proof that Graham is happy to bathe wherever we are!  He was plenty happy in Mimi and Bampa's fancy pink, square tub :)
He sure does love sucking on the washcloths!
 
Both Graham and Jackson hated their baths right away, but now LOVE them!  Funny to think back that far...

No comments:

Post a Comment