Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day: A Day of Things We Like to Do :)

Another special day during which I didn't take enough pictures :(  When Josh asked me what I wanted to do for Mother's Day, I decided it should be a day of things I like to do with the boys!
Well, I don't necessarily like to sleep WITH the boys, but they all let me sleep in and then brought me breakfast and cards :)  Then we baked cookies and got ready for soccer!  
After soccer we went to Fantasy Playground, went for a little walk and had dinner again at Qdoba!  I know, twice in one week, but it's so yummy!  Plus, I wanted to go out, but there was no way we were interested in waiting in the long lines at the sit-down restaurants!
Bedtime story reading outside with my favorite reading partner!  LOVE these boys who call me Mommy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment