Friday, September 19, 2014

Smith Stories Sampling

 Sage and Jackson ready for their first Spirit Day!!!
 The Cookie Cart pedalling its goods :)
The boys have outgrown the space in the car carts :(  This cart at Wegmans is perfect!  I actually don't mind pushing these SUVs of shopping carts, because I like the separation between us.  If one or both of them is sitting right there in the traditional spot, then my list gets bothered, etc. 
 Soccer started right after Labor Day!  Same coach and three of the same teammates, but different team colors and name.  This season they are the Eagles!
 Graham visited the dentist for the first time!!!  I tackled all three of us having appointments on the same day!  It went surprisingly smoothly.  I LOVE our dentist!  It took me a long time to find them, but they are amazing!  The office is really pretty, the staff is super nice, and they are SO accommodating to the kids!  There are several chairs in a separate area with a colorful mural on the wall and tvs for the kids to watch shows while they get their teeth cleaned.  They also have a whole play area, and they kept an eye on the boys playing there while I got my cleaning.  They seem to really enjoy kids and helping out the parents.  
 The boys each got a bag with new toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss, stickers, a balloon and a token to get a special prize.  They did awesome :)
 Ready for Mardi Gras!  ;)
 We went for a little hike/geocaching after soccer one Sunday.
 This sums up most of Grahams days--filling the shopping cart with everything and anything!
 Partaking in our first Community Spirit Night at Sweet Frog!  They donated a portion of the sales back to Pattie!
 I decided I wanted to go back to a single jogger, and after a hectic few days of negotiating Craigslist, I sold our awesome double and broke in our new single :)
Silly faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment